Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 12:41:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

H1N1 vaccination custody issue.

Started by zikzak, Dec 09, 2009, 03:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdegol

Poster did state that child was born in US.  We don't know if poster returned to country or if mother came to US after pregancy but before birth.  It may be (not saying that it IS) that visitation has been limited due a fear of child being taken to father's country.  That would be rather concerning if father has a custody order valid in his country.  Especially if mother would normally be awarded custody according to US standards.  Other countries have custody provisions that are wildly different than US.  In some, woman are not allowed to be custodians, period.  So having more info from poster would help a lot.  There's just not enough info to give reliable advice so that poster has reasonable expections of outcome.

zikzak

Quote from: mdegol on Dec 17, 2009, 06:40:38 AM
So having more info from poster would help a lot. There's just not enough info to give reliable advice so that poster has reasonable expections of outcome.

don't fool yourself read please all my post in this thread and you will find out i have give more info than needed AGAIN please bear in mind that this is an issue of H1N1 vaccination no other than that claiming that you don't have enough info it's just a lie.

Quote from: MomofTwo on Dec 17, 2009, 04:43:40 AM

You are very assumptive...the poster has never said the child's parent has kept him from seeing the child.

wrong again READ all the postings is not that hard i said it's been 4 years since i don't see my child so stop saying there is not enough info on my situation.

you assume things and then come here saying that it's all so wrong that this father kidnap his son, but if it's a mom then it's OK to no let the father see his children and of course because we live in 2 different countries it's more than OK to not have the father be part of any decisions on his child's life and guess what that is not a kidnap either.

as long as the child has my name and it's registered in my country the child and i are protected under my county laws, of course they don't apply to the US but vice versa the current legal situation of my child in the US (as me not having legal custody until court grants me that) don't apply in my country I'm trying to have the court rule on the legal custody of my child as today i hold the legal custody in my country and both central authorities recognize that but there has to be a court granting me that in the US for me to be able to exercise my parenting rights and this can be only happening through a parenting plan that court has to establish with both parents.

so if today my child comes to my country i have legal rights upon my child that wont mean i can keep my child in my country against the mother or child's will, but means that my country acknowledge my legal custody and my parenting rights.

now in the US the mother don't have to and it's not recognizing my legal custody but i believe the state has to stop any decisions mother takes more if they go against the other parent will.

now one country says both parents hold legal custody of the child, the other country says till court says so both have joint legal custody, central authorities of both countries help in the process of establishing the custody where child lives but main focus it's to find and return the minor to his/her country of residence.

now today i can say school stop vaccination to my child till there is a court decision on the legal custody, because they like me or don't understand the law in the US , my child didn't receive the H1N1 vaccination the only thing i did was to speak with the principal.

Kitty C.

One sentence, bottom line:  Contact an attorney in the state the mother and child reside in and ask the same questions you have here.

I'm sorry we can't give you the answers you want, but that's LIFE.  All of us here who have responded to you are basing our information on YEARS worth of legal wranglings of our own.  You may very well have legal custody if the child were in your country right now, but that's not the case.  This child is a natural born US citizen, by your statement.  So you have to deal with the US court system to get ANY rights, just like any other un-wed father (of a US-born resident child) here in the US or abroad.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

zikzak

there has been a lot of talking and then bottom line is contact an atorney?

ocean did give an answer.