S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Discount Divorce Services  (Read 1342 times)

Ron Lasorsa

• View Profile
Discount Divorce Services
« on: Dec 09, 2009, 01:49:10 PM »
WARNING - FULL DISCLOSURE - THIS IS A LINK TO A PRODUCT I SELL OFFERING DISCOUNT DIVORCE SERVICES.

Almost everybody pays too much to divorce. Fortunately, you don’t have to. The divorce services provided by a legal protection plan can save you a lot of money. There really are too many other benefits for me to fit into this short video so you really need to check out the web site to get all the details. However, to illustrate its biggest benefit, let me use my own case as an example. My divorce was an extremely frustrating experience. I paid around $100,000 and I still wasn’t happy with the results. However, if I had used the divorce services of the legal protection plan I am showing you, I would have saved 25 percent from my lawyer’s normal hourly rate. So instead of the $400 an hour I did pay, I would have only had to pay $300 an hour. This legal service plan would have saved me a total of $25,000. So let me ask the question, if you could get this type of protection for around the price of a cup of coffee per day why wouldn’t you jump on it? Please invest in the divorce services of a legal protection plan now and save yourself a lot of money on your divorce later.

CLICK HERE TO FIND DISCOUNT DIVORCE SERVICES
Ron Lasorsa - Executive Director
Kids Come First Coalition
http://Divorce Cures . com

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.