S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Child Custody Strategies  (Read 1335 times)

Ron Lasorsa

• View Profile
Child Custody Strategies
« on: Dec 09, 2009, 01:54:12 PM »
WARNING - FULL DISCLOSURE - THIS IS A LINK TO A PRODUCT I SELL OFFERING CHILD CUSTODY STRATEGIES

In my opinion, child custody is the most important issue in any divorce. Studies have shown that children do much better when both parents are active in their lives. This child custody strategies package contains over 1200 pages of vital information to help you do that. The authors are Dr Barry Briklin and Dr Gail Elliot. They are both recognized experts with over 40 years of combined experience. I sincerely wish I had read this material before my own child custody trial. I spent close to 250 hours and $100,000 trying to stay in my children’s lives. This package costs less than 20 minutes of my lawyer’s time but I can’t help but wonder if it would have changed my results. I hope you never have to ask yourself the same question. Remember, children love both of their parents. Moreover, to prevent a child from having a relationship with either parent is child abuse. Please do whatever you can to protect them from that pain. Invest in the child custody strategies package now.

CLICK HERE TO FIND CHILD CUSTODY STRATEGIES
Ron Lasorsa - Executive Director
Kids Come First Coalition
http://Divorce Cures . com

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.