S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Parental Alienation Help  (Read 1285 times)

Ron Lasorsa

• View Profile
Parental Alienation Help
« on: Dec 09, 2009, 01:58:10 PM »
WARNING - FULL DISCLOSURE - THIS IS A LINK TO A PRODUCT I SELL OFFERING PARENTAL ALIENATION HELP

Parental Alienation is the cancer of the divorce process. It eats away at the parent child bond until that relationship withers and dies. It is a documented fact that children who suffer from Parental Alienation are much more likely to suffer from depression, drug use, and teenage pregnancy. It is a pain I know all too well because my children and I struggle with it every day. Unfortunately, it didn’t have to happen this way. Parental Alienation is entirely preventable. Had I had the divorce advice I am introducing to you now, my own situation might have turned out different. This package contains over 250 pages of vital divorce advice on 57 different aspects of Parental Alienation. The authors, Dr Barry Briklin and Dr Gail Elliot are recognized experts in the field with over 40 years of combined experience. Remember these two points; children love both of their parents and parental alienation is child abuse. Invest in this guide to Parental alienation syndrome now and save your children a lifetime of pain later.

CLICK HERE TO FIND PARENTAL ALIENATION HELP
Ron Lasorsa - Executive Director
Kids Come First Coalition
http://Divorce Cures . com

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.