S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Child Support Help  (Read 1284 times)

Ron Lasorsa

• View Profile
Child Support Help
« on: Dec 09, 2009, 02:01:39 PM »
WARNING - FULL DISCLOSURE - THIS IS A LINK TO A PRODUCT I SELL OFFERING CHILD SUPPORT HELP

It is a huge waste of time and money to fight over child support during a divorce. The reason is that the states have very specific guidelines that tell you the amount that has to be paid. I can’t even begin to imaging how much of the $100,000 I spent on my own divorce was wasted fighting over child support. So let me help you avoid making the same mistakes I made. This Child Support Handbook is the most complete volume of information about child support ever offered. It has 67 pages that answer many of the frequently asked questions about every aspect of Child Support. It also has the guidelines for each state and the specific formulas they use to calculate the payments. It even includes a child support calculator. All you have to do is choose your state, put in your specific information, and push a button to find out the amount you have to pay. Just think about this, if you could get the most complete volume of information about child support ever offered for less than the price of two movies tickets, why wouldn’t you do it? Invest in the child support handbook now and avoid wasting thousands of dollars on unnecessary legal bills later.

CLICK HERE TO FIND CHILD SUPPORT HELP
Ron Lasorsa - Executive Director
Kids Come First Coalition
http://Divorce Cures . com

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.