S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Enforce Your Visitation Rights  (Read 1630 times)

Ron Lasorsa

• View Profile
Enforce Your Visitation Rights
« on: Dec 09, 2009, 02:07:36 PM »
WARNING - FULL DISCLOSURE - THIS IS A LINK TO A PRODUCT I SELL OFFERING ADVICE ON HOW TO ENFORCE YOUR VISITATION RIGHTS

What good is it to have court ordered visitation rights as result of your divorce if your ex is always interfering with them? I can tell you from personal experience that there is nothing more frustrating than having visitation canceled just because the ex feels like it. It broke my heart every time she prevented me from seeing my kids and I know it hurt them too. Fortunately, there is divorce advice available for all 50 states that will help you defend your visitation rights. It is time for your ex to do what the court order says. This package gives you the divorce advice you need to enforce your visitation rights. It also gives you recommendations on how to enforce visitation in another state and includes a sample petition you can use to enforce your order. If you could get the information I just detailed for about the price of two movie tickets, why wouldn’t you do it. Invest in this handbook now to make sure you never have your visitation canceled again.

CLICK HERE TO FIND ADVICE ON HOW TO ENFORCE YOUR VISITATION RIGHTS
Ron Lasorsa - Executive Director
Kids Come First Coalition
http://Divorce Cures . com

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.