S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Modify Your Current Child Custody Order  (Read 1367 times)

Ron Lasorsa

• View Profile
Modify Your Current Child Custody Order
« on: Dec 09, 2009, 02:10:46 PM »
WARNING - FULL DISCLOSURE - THIS IS A LINK TO A PRODUCT I SELL OFFERING ADVICE ON HOW TO MODIFY YOUR CHILD CUSTODY ORDER

If you have lost custody of your children in a divorce, you can’t give up hope. The court’s have the power to modify any existing child custody order to meet the needs of the child and to respond to changes in the parent’s lives. A parent seeking to change a child custody order through the court must show that the conditions have changed substantially since the last order. That is exactly what happened to me. After my divorce, my ex initially had sole custody of all my children. After my circumstance changed, I fought back and won. Now I have sole custody of my oldest son. Believe me it can happen. Don’t give up hope. This report discusses in detail everything you need to know about what types of changes can be effective when seeking to modify the child custody order. Think about this for a minute. If you could get the information you need to stay in your children’s life for less than the price of two movies tickets, why wouldn’t you do it? Please invest in this package now to make sure you stay in your children’s lives later.

CLICK HERE TO FIND ADVICE ON HOW TO MODIFY YOUR CHILD CUSTODY ORDER
Ron Lasorsa - Executive Director
Kids Come First Coalition
http://Divorce Cures . com

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.