Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 12:48:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I Swear to God That This Guy Got Scammed! (really long, but worth the read)

Started by StPaulieGirl, Feb 29, 2004, 12:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo Mom

While I don't believe the husband/wife combo did this "to" get pregnant and have someone else support it....I believe they DO think of this child as nothing more than an extra paycheck, now that the child is "here".  I just can't "see" a husband saying..."oh honey, go find another guy to sleep with because I can't have children".  huh?  If "that" is the case...what a couple of twisted people.  

What really sucks?  Biodad has had his world rocked, and it will be rocked for the next 16 years.  I bet we'll see increase after increase, medical insurance, probably have to buy a car for the child at 16...and more than likely have to pay for "1/2" the college expenses...not to mention, he'll probably never be "allowed" to be knows as "dad".  This poor sap....

Regardless of whether you go by "Old English" law or our new "lovely" US law...the biofather is not legally obligated to support this child.  A man has already been "presumed" to be the father.  'nuff said.  Biodad doesn't even have to consider "aborting" this child...or terminating his rights.  He's a "nobody" in both old and new laws.  

But nope...somebodys GOTTA pay through CSE, don't they?  I have to say...both the "mom" and the "husband" are complete a**holes for doing this.  Biodad knows his child is taken care of...and well.  Biodad knows his biological child has a "good father"....biodad has my respect!  mom and "legal" dad?  They can take a flying leap.

The courts have made 2 men the "legal" father of this child.  One with rights...and nothing but.  One with responsibilities...and nothing but.  Great legal system we have here, init????

StPaulieGirl

Personally I think this story should be tacked onto the restroom walls of every bar in the country.

I'm going to start compiling some of these stories for my son.  Whether or not he pays attention to the lesson, is his problem.

StPaulieGirl

Indy, it's a twisted world these days.  There is no honor, respect, or shame.  Especially shame.

If some ho can steal a condom and impregnate herself, then what makes you think that this couple couldn't cook up something like this?  

Bio Dad is screwed, and it shouldn't be this way.  Even though he recognizes this child as his flesh and blood, he feels like he is intruding into a family unit.  That tells me something.  I smell a large rat.  

Maybe in 16 years, this child will connect with his biological father and develop a relationship with him.  I worry about this child, because imo, his "parents" are not decent people.

There is a lesson for all young men in this story.  

Ps: I owe you an email.