S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Restraining Order Help  (Read 1421 times)

Ron Lasorsa

• View Profile
Restraining Order Help
« on: Dec 09, 2009, 02:14:04 PM »
WARNING - FULL DISCLOSURE - THIS IS A LINK TO A PRODUCT I SELL OFFERING RESTRAINING ORDER HELP

Restraining Orders are the ultimate weapon in the divorce process.  Unfortunately, I know this all too well from my own firsthand experience.  In 2006, I was hit with a fraudulent restraining order and the court prevented me from seeing my children for almost a year.  Ultimately, it took me close to 20 months and 100 thousand dollars to prove my innocence.  Afterward, I wrote the book restraining order 911 using the information I learned during that terrible time in my life.  In the book, I share the top ten things you need to do to stay out of jail.  Lawyers and social workers make the divorce process out to be black magic so you need their so-called expert guidance to get through it.  This simply is not true.  Now I’m not saying you don’t need a lawyer, but I am saying that for less than it would cost you for a burger and a couple of beers, you can get the information you need to stay out of jail written by someone who has actually done it.  Your children need you.  Invest in Restraining Order 911 now and save yourself and your children.

CLICK HERE TO FIND RESTRAINING ORDER HELP
Ron Lasorsa - Executive Director
Kids Come First Coalition
http://Divorce Cures . com

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.