Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 01:39:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I am afraid my Ex Wife will try and use... Right of First Refusal!

Started by Fatherforever, Dec 16, 2009, 03:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatherforever

As much as it pains me to see them come back a mess, and what not, I understand the need for them to have their mother in their lives. I will by no means disrupt or ruin that relationship they have with her.

Yes, definitely in time they will begin to realize who is constant in their lives, I wish my ex wife would shape up and realize what she is doing, before it's too late. And I, of course, will have the blame at that point as well.

As far as acting out to test the boundaries... I don't believe they are at that stage yet. It is hard for them to go from a situation with no rules to one with rules, but they manage. I have seen her with them since we split and neither child respects her as an authority figure. She went to put our 3 year old in a time out and he was laughing the whole way and as soon as she set him in the corner he ran away like it was a big joke and then put up her arms and said "whatever!" and left. She doesn't have the patience to actually follow through so she doesn't try anymore.

Anyways, thanks guys for easing my mind a little bit.

~Fatherforever