Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:38:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

We officially start the countdown today!!!!!!!!!

Started by Kitty C., Feb 17, 2011, 09:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

SS turns 17 today........the countdown starts! 

I'm positive that BM will force DH to pay CS until SS graduates in May 2012..........but I can guarantee you that she will have to tie SS down to keep him from walking out of her house for good a year from today!   
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Everyside

That is AWESOME!  To finally see the end of the CS journey. 

We have four years to go.  Somedays that seems like forever but other days, when we look back at all we've been through with BM, it seems like nothing!

Congratulations of the countdown beginning!!

gemini3

Oh how I look forward to that day.

Congrats on the countdown!!!

MixedBag

sillystring

We're right there with you! We have court in less than week and the odds are highly in favor of my DH getting primary custody (currently have 50/50; ALL professionals involved in the case think DSD would be better off with us). So I'm hoping the CS check we write this Sunday will be the last one.

graze

Congrat's.....It was long, long, long journey for me. It was aprox. 7yrs before daughter turned 18 and was able to walk out and move in with me.

Giggles

DH and I were DONE back in Oct...we celebrated :-)  BM took DH back to court to try and have the CS extended...she failed on that but did get a huge increase.  Didn't bother us...cuz we knew it was going to end.  The thing that bothered us was knowing that SS wasn't seeing much of that increase at all!!

Thankfully, SS will be getting away soon as well!!!  May 31st is his freedom day!!
Now I'm living....Just another day in Paradise!!

Kitty C.

'Thankfully, SS will be getting away soon as well!!!  May 31st is his freedom day!!'

I like how you put that, Giggles! 
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Ref

It's so exciting! SD is 20 now and having almost 2 solid years without PBFH in it has been a dream!!!

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!

Kent

Isn't it great to see light at the end of the tunnel?

Since we moved 700 miles away, BM has made no efforts of contact whatsoever. And our live has become so much more peaceful!

Good luck!

Kent!