Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 07:06:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

BM's sex life and exploitation could harm 3 year old son.../Psyche Evals

Started by evalisto2005, Feb 23, 2006, 04:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evalisto2005

BM's lawyer filed to withdraw himself from the case! One problem he had is that he realized he lied for BM under oath and he's scared to say anything for her now. She also did things he told her not to do, and he's never been paid anything. He filed to withdraw himself right after he got copies of her frivlous O.P. and finding out that she may be locked up for perjury.

Does BM's lawyer have to tell the judge why he wants to withdraw and be more specific than "there has been a breakdown in the attorney/client relationship" or does he only have to do that if BM shows up and objects to him withdrawing himself. My lawyer is not objecting.

Part of the papers that BM's lawyer served to her say this:

...and to present the attached Motion To Withdraw, and request hearing instaner thereon, and to request the right to file a petition for the balance of attorney's fees and costs, if necessary,..........

1) Does that make it sound like he's quitting because he was never paid?

2) Does he have to tell the udge why he wants out?

3) Does this at least put a little dent in her case if he's withdrawing because of her lying?

I am PRAYING that money has a lot to do with it because when she loses his services she still won't have money for another lawyer. That would make things SO easy but I won't hold my breath.

wendl

Go down to the court house and get a full copy of her withdrawal paperwork.

Sounds like the attorney is not getting paid.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**