Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 02:48:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I am here to DEFEND MYSELF to some very ill informed folks

Started by momsbrokenheart, Apr 22, 2011, 10:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

momsbrokenheart

Let me start by saying that I will not mention the name of the man who I have spent many years with who has absolutely broken my heart and now muses with repeatedly shattering every shard of it. While I appreciate the advice that was given to him (YES I spy on him, and It is my RIGHT in this country to defend myself) I snooped in his computer which led me to this site. I read his NASTY SLANDEROUS POSTS about me. I am here and I plan to stay because I will not be treated this way. The man is a returning member from years ago. You folks mean well, however you have only heard HIS side of all of this. While I know this site isnt a marriage counseling service, I am peeved beyond belief at the advice some have given him without thinkin logicly that you are only hearing one side so here goes.......
His user name or first name I will not disclose, however, BAHNUM, if you read this I want you to know I am here. I want these folks to see that you and I BOTH have issues. And that your constant ranting about how I bring up our marital problems every time My mental health is in question, I want you people to know the things he has NOT mentioned, like the fact that I was clean on suboxone therapy for nearly 3 years, I'm not a junkie.....junkies shoot heroin and get so high on pills they nod the hell out. Thats NEVER EVER BEEN ME! I bring up the marital problems because they are part of the reason I used to begin with. I was addicted to pain pills and went to get help. Of course that help cost him precious money he didnt like that so I then went to hiding my suboxone therapy from him and getting those off friends rather than a doctor. While that is illegal, it was the only way I was staying clean. So recently we had a huge fight and he returned here putting me on blast to total strangers.
I cannot get him to see that part of the reason I was using was him. I used because he had expectations of me that physically and mentally I wasn not able to to. I have fibromyalgia and 2 forms of arthritis, Additionally I am exhausted all the time. No matter if I sit home all day or run some place, I am still lazy and no good. THeres so much confusion here and so much pain in my heart that I have attempted suicide recently. Expectations from socitely, pressure from him, depression, severre bipolar disorder, the list goes on as to what got me started with pain meds. I have since been to rehab and detox. I am sober right now, but I intend to go back to suboxone. at least until I find out what causes my exhaustion. This will make him furious. At this point I do not care. Its about me and what I need.
Furthermore you who answered his posts in the fathers custody issues section need to get to kno both sides of a story brfore telling him that he needs to get rid of me, and that I am no good etc etc I am quite angry with this group and considering consulting an attorney to see what needs done because what he said and some of the members comments are slander and defamation of charachter as well as harassment. I will not stand for this. I hope those of you who figure this out start talking and fast here because I am on the edge right now.
For your information while he was driving truck and I was using I did so because we have 3 children one with ADHD and ODD who is difficult. i Needed that extra oomph to get thru it. Now, I will start dropping hints follow this post. More tomorrow.
Sincerely
Suicidal BITCHZILLA

Waylon

Quote from: momsbrokenheart on Apr 22, 2011, 10:20:51 PM
Now, I will start dropping hints follow this post. More tomorrow.

I'll ask you politely not to bring or fight your marital battles here; this isn't the place for it. You're welcome to ask for advice on divorce and custody issues here, but we don't/won't serve as a platform for parents to fight about their issues.
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

bloom6372

First, We are well aware that only one side has been told. And people give advice based on what they are told. It's not slander, harrassment, or defamation of character, as no names were given.

Second, As Waylon said, this is NOT the place to start hashing out your marital issues. Instead of spying on him on the net, how about you work on getting your life together.

Finally, the ONLY reason for drug use is your own personal choice to begin abusing it. Don't blame your husband or your children for your problem. And the fact that you plan on starting back up on it doesn't show that you are putting your children first. They need a SOBER mother.

MixedBag

"They need a SOBER mother. "

Not sure I agree with this statement, bloom.

I googled the treatment she mentioned because it's unfamiliar to me.

Children need a stable parent on both sides.....

MBH.....there's his side, there's your side, and somewhere in between lies the truth.

Waylon

Quote from: momsbrokenheart on Apr 22, 2011, 10:20:51 PM
I am quite angry with this group and considering consulting an attorney to see what needs done because what he said and some of the members comments are slander and defamation of charachter as well as harassment.
Don't waste your time making threats about involving an attorney to take action against this forum or any of the members here. That just ain't gonna happen. Ask me how I know.

Quote from: momsbrokenheart on Apr 22, 2011, 10:20:51 PMI hope those of you who figure this out start talking and fast here because I am on the edge right now.
I don't know what you expect us to do, but whatever it is it's probably not going to happen. We have no control over what you do or the choices you make. If you're on the edge I strongly advise you to seek competent medical or psychological care.

Again, this is not the place to battle your ex or conduct your personal custody war. That's not what we do here.
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.