Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:55:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Screwed 'em again!

Started by msme, May 24, 2011, 05:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msme

Well, the graduation war is over & as usual, the kids lost. She called Around 11AM Friday & said they were about 150 miles from their house. Kids told her they didn't think she would make it cuz they still had close to 600 miles to go & the graduation started at 7PM. She assured them that they were making great time & would be there.

The graduation went well. DGD was so beautiful & her smile lit up the room. DGS#1 was so handsome & tall. There is a short video on my facebook page, if anyone wants to see it. I don't know if I can put it on here.

The pbfh & her boyfriend rolled into gr8dad's front yard at 9:30PM. Walked in & said hardly a word. No apology, no hugs or greetings for the kids, nothing. Just kinda stood there with a look like, we're here. I still can't wrap my head around that. She hadn't seen them since Christmas. I would have been so all over them. It was so obvious that she had no intention of being at the graduation. She was wearing a pair of sweats & a ratty T-shirt & her hair was nasty.

So why did she even come? We think that one of the big kids told her that if she didn't gr8dad was not going to send DGS#2 unless she paid for a ticket or started paying her CS. gr8dad let that slip in hopes of getting her to the graduation for the kids sake. They stood in the kitchen, leaning on the counter, refused the party fixins, & rolled out at about 11PM to start the 700+ mile trip home. Never thought she would come, skipping graduation, grab DGS#2 & leave.

DGS#2 has a cell phone & was told all about dealing with emergencies. We decided not to inform the police about her boyfriend's parole violation of leaving the county or the outstanding warrant on her cuz as rotten as she is, we still didn't want DGS#2 to be involved with their arrest. So, the end of June, we will make the trek accross the country to go get him. In the mean time, we will pray that he is safe & reasonably happy. Then it will be back to business as usual, doing damage control to undue all the garbage she will have fed him for the month. The biggest thing will be to undue all the BS she will have preached about how unnecessary school is. Then it will be back to waiting for her to start some more $h!+.

Somehow they arrived home safely, although it was after 3PM Saturday. They should have made it by noon or 1PM, driving the speed limit. We were so worried. DGS#2's cell had died so we weren't getting any response from him. She didn't answer, either. We heard from them, just as gr8dad was about to call the state police. It turned out that they had decided to stop & visit her boyfriend's kids for a couple of hours.

I am pretty sure he was on something. He was twitching & made several trips out to the car in the hour & a half they were there. She did meth while preggo with DGS#2 so it wouldn't surprise me if she was still doing it. Why should this pregnancy be any different from the others.

Well, enough of this rant. Gotta get back to the normal insanity. DGD will be staying here. DGS#1 will have surgery on his shoulder, Thursday, to repair injury from a wreck back in March. Me, I will try to help gr8dad recover from the war & endure the wait till DGS#2 comes home, while trying to have a life with my fiance. Yeah, I guess it will just be insanity as usual. LOL

Thanks to all for all the advice & prayers through the war. I try to remember all of you in my daily prayers & pray that all have an easier road to travel than we have had. Good luck & God bless all.

Kitty C.

Sent you a PM, msme........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......