Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 01:53:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

i was kinda forced stay at home dad now devorce is comming 2 kids

Started by zoinkmen, May 19, 2011, 10:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoinkmen

i will try to make this a short read

im the b.d im 30 my seperated wife is 29 married 3 years been living together 9 years so this sucks im still sad wife will say i had or have drug problems. my kids are just shy of 4 years old, boy, and a girl just shy of 1 year old yes i did volintary addmitt myself to mental floor at hospital about 2 years ago for oxycottin percocets but since then passed all drug tests.

were im confused on what to do is this money problems caused us to live with my soon ex's grandmas so for to years i took care of her on condition i was there 24/7 or she was or she was going to go to a nursing home well wife works 3rd shift as an LPN makes good money so i say i wach kids when she sleeps and works while house chores and taking care of an incontinant grandma who weighs 350lbs changing her clothes and what not so 3 weeks ago i have a mental breakdown from stress and anxity thought the house was shocking me. crazy i know but this was from severe carple tunnle syndrom shocks is kinda 1 of the symptoms now i need surgy to get feeling in my dominit hand so i broke down ended up in mentle hospital from physical problem and then 2 dayslater released no real problem they saw.

so i felt i was crazy go to my doctor tell him i am severly stressed and worry alot bout dumb things i get diagnosed with g.a.d generilized anxity disorder and get meds for it paxil 20 mg wife takes me back that day says she understands my stress cause she was in my shoose for just 4 days ok im back on my meds 1 week passes during that week i accuse her of drugs 3 differnt times last time i called cops well she told cops i just got released from mental floor and i was loosing it and i needed to leave she refused drug test i didnt push it was hopeing all would end well.

no it is like this now my son thinks i was arested for yelling at mommy im in jail right now she wont answer calls and i cant talk to him or see my girl
when the cops made me leave the house by cab to my fathers house with nothing been almost 2 weeks what can i do do i get custidy or should i try the kids have been in stable enviroment till 3 weeks ago now when she sleeps during day her parents have kids at a baitshop allday then her parents have them when she works at night so they barly have there own beds i dont think its good for them.

any advise or tips on what to do i still hope for being together but not from the words she says to me