Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 12:51:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Started by gemini3, Jun 09, 2011, 12:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemini3

My husband's ex recently left husband #2 and promptly had an affair with a married man.  One of his kids just happened to be SD1's best friend.  How convenient.  He walked out on his family and moved in with psycho.  Thinks he's the luckiest man in the world... oh, he has no idea what he's gotten himself into.  His kids are 14 and 18.  Neither one will have anything to do with him, which is no surprise given the circumstances. 

His wife is beyond pissed off (also no surprise there) and is doing every thing she can to make his life a living hell.  I'd be surprised if he owned a shirt after she got done with him - and he made it easy for her too.  He walked out on her and their 2 children and moved directly in with another woman.  His wife is wheelchair bound, btw.  So their kids are now caring for her.  Can you imagine what a judge is going to think of that??

So, the ex has been complaining about her on facebook, going on about how awful she is and accusing her of all kinds of nastiness.  Her post today said "She'll get what's coming to her.  Karma's a bitch."

I had to laugh when I saw that one.  Doesn't she realize that she's getting the karma back from all the things she did to us?? 

Oh, the irony.

Kitty C.

I'd say that's the pot calling the kettle black!  If she believes in karma, she better be watching her back!

Gemini, you know as well as I do that people like your DH's ex think it's always everyone else who's the problem, not themselves.  Which is why I would dearly love to be a fly on the wall when those 'karma events' happen...just to get the look of surprise on her face!

Atty. and court fees dealing with custody and CS:  $20,000+

Years of putting up with ex's $hit:  $unknown, because you'll be in therapy for years to come

Karma coming back to bite ex's a$$:  PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......