Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 16, 2024, 01:29:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Falsely accused of sexual abuse on my child

Started by saddad424, Feb 27, 2011, 12:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saddad424

I'm being falsely accused of sexual abuse on my child. I am a loving father of one. Last week my wife stated that her mother will call cps because during a sleep over at my mother n law's house, my 4 year old boy some how states of some inapproppriate activity happened when he would shower at our house. By far my mother n law has stated that she has never liked me or ever wanted me to marry her daughter before and has caused much pain in our marrage in the past.

Surprisingly, Cps agent comes over my house from my mother n  laws, where my kid has been staying for past few days to these alligations. The agent said my son did state the same words my mother n law heard him say. Though Cps agent stated my child didn't admit to anything actually happened. I said ,this was all rediculuse and i couldn't help being upset. I have fathered my child since he was born. Everything from changing, feeding, bathing, etc...since he was born.He is the love of my life. And now this is happening to me.

Now, i was forced to leave my home for 3 months only because i admitted to marijuana use and had me to counciling and drug test. My marriage has been rocky recently and now completely broken because of this. My wife earns most of the income as i work and go to college. I connot afford and attorney and i am scared i will never get my life back. Iam following proceedures and will follow with the drug test and staying clean. I can only see my child under supervision, and even my wife treats me like i harmed my child. My mother n law has always influenced her away from me. What do i Do? I would never harm my child> this is wrong. I am being falsely accused of sexual molestation on my child. Please Help!

RoosterC

I can tell you that allegations of any kind of abuse are taken seriously as they should be. BUT, Ive also witnessed firsthand that there are plenty of people who work at CPS who know they are used as a way of meteing out vengance and anger. A supervisor at an interview I had explained " we are up next to L&I and animal control as county offices used by people to achieve a means on the cheap"
Get the book "divorce poison", if nothing else it will help you make the right choices in terms of how you respond to all this.

gemini3

Look at the emergency first aid section of this site, under articles. 

Fight back - hard.  Now.  That's the only way you'll be able to do anything about it.

CarteretCountyNCDad

The Domestic Violence federal agenda and womens rights groups are working together to make sure men never win in court. By effectively shutting them down with sexual allegations they can never get custody
NC Child Support and NC Custody

father99782

I highly recommend using a tape recorder to document false allegations.