Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 07:04:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Won't give me a time for pickup??

Started by mdegol, Jun 15, 2011, 06:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

Quote from: Davy on Jun 16, 2011, 04:58:14 PM
MB  ...  " Davy.....c'mon....  ".  What's up with you ?   

That's a very reasonable and ligimate post  given the the history of the long distant father's collaborating behavior (as acknowledged) combined with the excitement of takng his child home for the first time.

Excitement?  I certainly don't see any excitement on the part of the father.  In fact, the father's history of inconsistency regarding seeing his child seems to reflect the exact opposite.  The father moved away from the home state, the child has never moved away from it.

And the '...perhaps  everybody's life would be normal and functional.' appears to be a very broad assumption on your part.  Unless you have developed the ability to see into the future or it's just wishful thinking....doesn't sound 'reasonable and legitimate' to me.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Davy

" While this is the first visit that DS is going to father's home state, we have had many weekend visit and BF is always very clear about his pickup time and my pickup time."

Uhmm ................

YOU and MB are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

There is absolutely nothing out of place but you AGAIN.

Kitty C.

Guess it's apples and oranges again......
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......