Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:20:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm soooooo excited!!!!!!

Started by ladiva23, Aug 04, 2011, 09:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladiva23

I'd like to thank everyone that chimed in to our perilous plight!

Judge ordered make-up time, so we get the girls for a MONTH, and then EOW visitation after that, her lawyer didn't show up, so trial will begin the beginning of October.

What should we do to prepare for trial?

Thanks everyone!
The thing is, the children don't have to choose. They can have us both. - Jackie [The Stepmom]

ocean

Yeah! When do you get kids for a month??
Keep documenting everything and do not talk directly to her. Keep to the emails, and let any phone calls to voicemail.

Allow the kids to call her during the month but then they hang up. If she gets crazy, let kids email their mom instead (and you screen incoming letters).

ladiva23

I do cartwheels now.  We get the kids beginning this Friday, until right before school.

Ocean, crazy ain't the word.  I sincerely think she suffers from a borderline personality disorder.  There was an "incident" the day before court in which supposedly a "threatening letter" was mailed to her mother's house "threatening their lives from someone with our last name."

I really believe that it was a ploy by Bio mom to stir us off the pot.  It's been almost 6 years... why start writing letters now when everything is in our favor? If you ask me, I think she mailed it to her mother herself. :/ because people in her family are starting to question the authenticity of her allegations.

We're Christian, but she believes in another religion - the rituals that they do... we've filed contempt, contempt, contempt. - so as far as religion that will be tricky.

She also moved in May 2010, but never notified us that she moved.  We found out because the school updated their records in September 2010.  That could count against her, because of that and she forbade the children to tell us where they lived.

My husband has joint LEGAL custody - she also changed their school during that time, and didn't tell him.

Scribbling imperative contact information from the emergency card and writing "father not allowed to pick up child", and she was too busy being sneaky that she wrote her OWN cell phone number wrong, transposing the last four digits. - which we already gave a copy of the card to our lawyer.

So surprise surprise, when bio-mom forgets that the 7 year old, (then 6 years old) has a half a day, she isn't contacted, because the new school thinks her number is something else, and the father isn't contacted, because she's ABROGATED (I love that word) the court order by saying he's not allowed to have contact.

I hope we have enough with all the above, coupled with the false police report she made the day she forgot her daughter on the bus for four hours, citing that my husband and I are trying to "kidnap" her kids, as well as the more recent allegations of sexual abuse that were unfounded by three different agencies.

I just can't wait to show these girls that there is this WHOLE WORLD where people do NOT discuss "baby mama drama" and that this drama that we are currently going through is not a normal thing at all.
The thing is, the children don't have to choose. They can have us both. - Jackie [The Stepmom]