Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:57:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

preschool

Started by shooter, Aug 16, 2011, 03:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ocean

Then I would get the ball rolling and file modification of visitation papers...if she is going to fight you on it, it probably will take months to work out so get everything lined up for the rest of this school year, summer visits (at least half but usually 6 weeks around here), and when he starts school.
If your work schedule allows you can have longer weekends and bring child to school, lots of different options. Holidays, birthdays, halloween, fathers day...get it all in there.

shooter

gemini3

If there's an a.m. option, there shouldn't be a question of him being in that instead of one that will interfere with your visitation.  I would let her know that you intent to pick him up at the start of your visitation, per your custody agreement.  There's a sample intent to exercise visitation letter on this site. I would make note of the fact that an a.m. class is available, and let her know that if she chooses to keep him enrolled in the afternoon class, you will pick him up there for your visitation.

Also, if she's working when you're available, you should ask for ROFR.  There's no reason a child should be with a babysitter when the other parent is available and willing to care for the child.