Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 16, 2024, 10:44:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

VICTORY---FINALLY

Started by shuckybucky, Aug 27, 2011, 05:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuckybucky

I just wanted to share with all the good fathers trying to do the right thing. I finally got my orders modified and my ex now gets supervised visits at my discretion to be determined by me. She is currently sitting in jail on child support for another child and there is a case pending for child support on my daughter. This has not been an overnight process. I originally won custody in 2005 she then slowly got visitation back and in 2010 was given extended visitation even though CPS had several cases since the custody change in 2005. She was very good at "cleaning up" long enough to get through court. I have spent thousands of dollars on lawyers and played the CPS game several times. Keep fighting for what is right for your children!!! This woman was finally seen for what she is and at this time has not seen her children in over a month, CPS has placed her oldest with a relative and will not be closing her case, shes in jail, and there is finally justice for the children.

father99782

msme

Congratulations! It is always good to hear of a victory. It keeps the rest of us trudging along.

Mom1Step2