Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:29:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Can I get reimbursed if cp not using/proving daycare $ per court order

Started by davidpearce, Sep 09, 2011, 09:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidpearce

My current order is for guideline support and a seperate amount for daycare (Calif). The order states cp to provide cancelled checks to me to prove payment of daycare ("daycare" is her mother). I got one cancelled check in 2003 and no more. In 2009 cp wrote letter that she does not pay her mother for daycare but gives her mother the daycare money for food/etc for child when child is there. I believe cp's husband has been watching child because he's been unemployed since 2003. I filed an OSC for reimbursement of the daycare money from 2003 because she has not given me cancelled checks and admits she does not pay her mom for daycare. Does anyone know if I can get that money reimbursed or the law that I can refer to for this issue?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

ocean

Nope...but go and fill out modification of child support to take away the daycare amount since she has not given you cancelled checks (is child old enough now to watch themselves? usually around age 12 daycare will not accept them anymore). You will be responsible until you get the court order changed.