Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 01:12:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Child Support Court In Wichita falls, TX is a joke

Started by msme, Oct 05, 2011, 07:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msme

and Judge Dockery Is a waste & has no conscience! After dismissing a Capias warrant & granting a postponement, two weeks ago, Today, Judge Dockery summarily dismissed all motions & charges. The CS enforcement office had filed a motion, on behalf of gr8dad, for an increase of CS. It has never been increased since being figured at minimum wage, in 2002. The PBFH had her free lawyer file for a reduction. Judge dockery added the additional arrearages to the account & told PBFH to start paying.
This means that after 3 months if PBFH hasn't paid, CSE will send her a threatening letter. After 30 days, if she still doesn't pay, CSE files charges in Judge Dockery's court which takes about 4 to 6 months to get a date & then Judge Dockery will do the same thing again, as she has for the last 10 years. It stinks!

txmom702

Eh - it's not just Wichita Falls (though that's a bad area).  It's Texas period.  Texas child support enforcement is a joke...

I live in Austin. I work in the AG's office (though not in child support, thank God).

It only took 14 years to get child support at all - and that was because I did ALL the research and finally found "dad" AND once found, he sent in the paperwork to have his wages garnished on his own...  For 14 years, they did exactly Nothing...  If he hadn't sent it in, I'd still be getting a big fat Nothing...  I have a friend going through the same thing.

msme

When they arrested her on the Capias warrant, the lady from the AG office told her she had better get someone to take care of the baby cuz when they got before the judge, she was going to jail. Just goes to show you what authority the AG has. NONE!!!