S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: lost custody of my 3yr old daughter because i never received my court date  (Read 2681 times)

alicia

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
I lost custody of my daughter  because i was never notified of when my court date was. So the judge granted the father custody and gave me one sunday every month to see my daughter.I also have to pay child support and pay for the vistation i get once a month. Iam not sure what i can do to change this i have been fighting this know for one year.If anyone has any advice that would be very helpful. Iam losing my mind over this. This should have not been this way.

tigger

• Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
    • View Profile
What do you mean when you say that you have to pay for the visit?  Is it supervised visitation?
The wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one!

ocean

• Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
    • View Profile
More to this story.... we really need more accurate facts to help you. Were you arrested, drugs, alcohol?

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.