Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 03:06:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

sole custody rights

Started by maid marion, Mar 25, 2006, 05:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maid marion

If kidnapping a child and taking her from her NCP who has been more involved in her life than Cp isn't neglect then the definition needs to be re-writen. He thinks about nothing but his own self and bases all his choices around what is good for him. He did it to his other 3 children and he's has been and is continuing to do it to her. I didn't have to agree to any contact at all but chose to agree to 2 hours a week supervised. He has sinse cancelled the visits with her for no reason that anyone can verify. There is no court order stopping him from these visits yet he stops them himself. As far as the visits being supervised..what would you have done had your ex tried to kidnapp your child/children.

seansmom

If he tried to kidnapp your child I would get on order of protection for your child, you can get one at your cities justice court not superior court. Then I would contact an attorney. If he's as big a loser as he sounds it's good he stopped the visits. But with the order of protection in place he would by law have to stay away from your child. But definatly see an attorney.

maid marion

There is currently a NCO through the Superior Court. He can only have contact through his supervised visits. He has violated the NCO and is currently incarcerated waiting a hearing on the matter. He will go to trial for the snatching charges sometime in June. The district Attorneys office is prosecuting him on the charges. I have an attorney for the family court end of it.

seansmom

yeah really. I say you have things going in your favor. I wouldnt worry about things.