Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:58:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

i don't know is this was a good idead?

Started by shellcode, Dec 08, 2011, 06:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shellcode

I have a recent topic i posted before,but today i had court date.The judge sound more like therapist lol I mean we seen this judge many times,so she said that me and my ex need alot of communiction,she said that my visits getting suspend is not going to happend.And my ex having sole legal aint gunna happend either.And for me to sign the passport and that if my ex try to abduct the child,that i will get sole custody!So we was talking about the whole situation i feel like she was helping us communicate,the ex did violate me on thanksgiving,so the judge said the child has to be with daddy even sick,because the child sickness was not serious.So she let us go,you think that judge did the right thing??

ocean

Did judge change any orders? How did ex react after court?
Get copies of that transcript, judges come and go, you want that all on record.

shellcode

Chane any order? no she did not,am i supposed to request or what?

the ex react civill we spoke after the court we settle down a bit

ocean

Probably could of asked for make-up time or next Thanksgiving.....

ocean

shellcode

We had the OOP case today also,mix with the custody visit case,the oop was at 12.00pm and the custody/visitation was at 12.30 things got alot mix up so they adjoured to feb 29,2012 but my ex told me she will drop the order of protection

ocean

Do not break that order until you have a paper in your hand that it was dropped. Be very careful. She can request it to be dropped but they may make her wait until that Feb date. You can call the court house tomorrow and see if there is a way she can do it without waiting...

shellcode

Yea, u right,she was going to talk to her lawyer,but i go tommorow see what they say so i dont have to go on feb

MixedBag

For some people, your judge did the right thing....shared her thoughts and stuff.
For other people, you will remain frustrated -- because those people will brush off what the judge just said and find all kinds of excuses as to why that judge has lost their mind to be saying stuff like that etc.... (I can tell you two people who were like this).

You can get a copy of what was said in court -- ask your clerk of courts how much it costs and what you have to do to make this happen.  In WV, it was recorded on a video disk and cost $5.  It was a good thing to get it and then re-watch it because our hearings were so long that when I walked out and remembered "A" it gave me a chance to go back and see it again to see if I was right (or wrong).

You heard what the judge said.....and I recommend you go with that philosophy.  If the other side does, then things will go more smoothly, if the other side doesn't (and you did), then things will bode better for you in court next time.

shellcode

Yea, you right,felt lil bit good,i would was a lil bit mad,but she has some good point,but i will get that
copy in case something happen later on.I appreciate ya comment God Bless ya