Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: So Confused — In Need of Help  (Read 5361 times)


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 110
  • Karma: -9
    • View Profile
Re: So Confused — In Need of Help
« Reply #10 on: Jan 09, 2012, 11:24:41 AM »
Some things that may need to be considered.
1. The non custodial parent will be required pay child support.  If STBX is going to have custody that that may be one of the things he will be expecting.  Also if granted custody and income requirements prevent him from paying to full amount he could qualify for some assistance there as well.
2. The most important thing now is for the child to have time with both parents. Nothing should come in the way of that and you and your STBX should try to work some agreement.  Instead of school year type visitaion just agree to go 50/50.  Split the cost of day care down the middle.  This way if you are assistance to get on your feet then agree on no child support.  It is win/win for the you and the child if the parents can agree.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.