Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 03:46:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MASS/Northeast Fathers STAND UP!

Started by northeastfathersrights, Jan 29, 2012, 11:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northeastfathersrights

I just started a new meetup site to discuss, and hopefully in the future meet with like-minded people that are interested in being more than visitors in their children's life. just search for

Northeast-Fathers-Rights-Movement on the MEETUP site.

A little about myself

Introduction
I'm a 28 year old male living in the greater Boston Area. i started this group to network and eventually meet with like-minded individuals to discuss custody laws and unfair treatment of fathers in the court system.

How long have you been a father?
Not long, 2 months.

Are you currently in a custody case?
YES. I was denied custody on a temporary order even though I have a virtually clean record, have never been arrested, have no history of violence, and have done nothing but good for my community.

What experiences and resources do you have to offer the group?
I have had the experience of filing motions for support ,custody, and visitation of my child. I was denied custody and ordered to pay child support. I was awarded a mere 4 hours a week visitation schedule which are to be supervised by the same people who are trying to keep me out of my daughters life by making frivolous accusations that hold no merit and no proof to back them up. My daughter is two months old and I have yet to be given the opportunity to have a court ordered visitation which i am legally entitled to.