Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 04:11:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Falsely accused - exactly 6 days after I filed for emergency custody hearing.

Started by Innocent Dad, Jan 21, 2012, 08:51:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Innocent Dad

I am seeking suggestions for an incredibly scarey situation.

I have been falsely accused of abusing my children.  Police concealed critical evidence I gave them prior to my arrest from the DA's office including an email from my ex wife, 2 years prior to the allegations, stating she would accuse me of this if I sought custody. Also along with a cop who witnessed my ex wife attempt to extort money from me just 2 weeks prior to the allegations. (All of that is seen being given to police in the video recorded interview I volountarily submitted to prior to my arrest.)

Her exact words were either give me more money or she would get me arrested.  I didnt give her more money I filed for custody instead. Exactly 6 days after I filed an emergency custody petition based on her extortion attempt and erratic behavior I was accused. 

I was charged in 2 seperate states for one allegation in each state the first state kept me in jail on a $250k bond for 8 months before they dropped charges. Even though I faced a mandatory active 20 year sentence I refused all the plea offers including one for time served for a no contest plea to simple assault and NOT having to register as a sex offender.

The second state released me on a $750 cash bond.  I look forward to trial and having my ex explain the email but I am still ruined just by the accusations and job / savings I have lost.  Is there any recourse after trial?  Any suggestions prior to my trial for me? My attorney said I was insane to reject the plea deals but I am not insane I am innnocent.

I have written respnses going back 4 years from DSS where I had requested welfare checks of my children but DSS would simply acknowledge my complaint and tell me privacy laws prevented them from telling me what their investigation revealed.

My children are going through intense mental abuse at the hands of their mother yet the system simply ignores those facts.

CrenshawClark

find someone who specializes in "Parental Alenation" Get them on your team ASAP... I wish we had realized what was happening sooner, we may have been able to avoid so much heart break, avoided so many court apperances which equal $$$'s but mostly....we MAY have been able to protect "the child" better..

In FL we have Dr. J Micheal Bone and Dr Robert Evans.

Best of Luck!!