Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 06:31:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

wow....speechless....

Started by Spaceman1982, Feb 13, 2012, 02:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman1982

so my ex was placed on supervised visitation after missing her court date Dec 8th and issues with possible drug use and she has a warrant out for her arrest. Donnas House (the court supervised program) gives you 30 days to register for visits. Even though she didnt go to court she tried to pick up kids and i told her she was on supervised visits (3 days after court). She was dropped for not not registering for visits. She wanted a weekly phone call and said she was going to appeal to our judge to get back into program. I said ok. This was Jan 14th
We also had a child support hearing for her failure to pay support on Jan 26th. Did she show....Nope. Warrant issued through that court now as well.
Fast forward. So yesterday she sends me a email telling me about her baby shower and how the family wants our daughters to come to it in two weeks. She she invited the girls and....brace for it.....MY WIFE!! There is a long history of domestic violence between my ex and me and the ONLY interaction my wife had with my ex was when her and her now husband threatened me infront of our kids...which is from where the other warrant stems from. And she STILL has two warrants out for her!

tigger

I would think nothing would surprise you by now.  Can't apply logic to crazy.
The wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one!

ocean

LOL.... She prob knew you would say no to girls coming so went for your wife is invited to allow them to come.
I should have your ex meet our PB, they think alike, can never reason with crazy!

Spaceman1982

here....just to make sure Im not crazy and misread this.................

Hi DH, I am having a baby shower thrown for me by my family and friends in about two weeks.  I have been asked if Oldest daughter & Youngest daughter would be able to attend.  With the way things are right now, I understand that you may not want them to, but I wanted to extend the opportunity.  It will only last approximately 2-3 hours, and I will not ask for anymore time than that.  I would also like to extend the invitation to your wife, if she would be interested in joining.  If Wife, Oldest daughter and Youngest daugter are able to attend, I can send you the rest of the details.Please take some time to think about it, and get back to me when you can.Thank you, DW

I will just add Im not responding to this in any way shape or form....not even just a "no". To me its ludacy that she would think that if the judge thinks the safety of the children is best served at Donnas House, she hasnt even filed a motion still to our family judge, where would she even entertain the idea as well as the history of DV.