Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 08:04:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Custodial "Parent" Denies Visitation/Cuts Off Communication/Alienates Son

Started by PeaceofMind, Mar 28, 2012, 09:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ocean

Have you been approved? When you are approved either one of you can request their portion. It does not affect your check at all. You can get that info from SS office once approved and ask if they will start sending her the kids checks as she has custody.

PeaceofMind

Check this out. I  called my childs school asked to speak with him the secretary told me cant talk to him cause im not on contact list. Then I asked for principle but instead they put me thru to his special ed teacher who told me he no longer goes there.why I asked was he kicked out? No she says he did well here. She said she will call me back with more info...am I being lied to about my son? Why did the secretary talk as if he were still there?

tigger

Secretary may have looked up the information (the schools here have it electronically as well as paper) and since you weren't on the contact list she was unable to give you ANY information, including the withdrawal.  She may have then forwarded you on to someone who could take the legal fall for speaking with you.  If I were a secretary in a school, I wouldn't be speaking to anyone that wasn't on the contact list for fear of the legal ramifications if I do.  Perhaps the Special Ed teacher is willing to take the risk since you identified yourself as the father. 
The wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one!

PeaceofMind

Hey Tigger,
       Thanks. The last time I talked with my son was 3 months ago when he called me on Dec.25,2011.
        He told me he was going to Pennsylvania,but gave me no details. I dont know if it was just for the holidays or if it was a move.When I call and send him text and voice messages I never get a response. This has been going on for too long now.I asked CPS for help and they told me there was nothing they could do.I bet they would do something real fast if it was a male who had custody of him and no one had heard from him in three months.That bias just glares at me big time. Anyway,I dont know where he is,I dont know if he is safe,I dont know if he has ran away or if he is still alive?? So I am gonna call Polly Klass because I dont know if he is missing or not. I know he is missing from my life, but I am his father and let me complain that people have no good reason to cut me off from my child and withold information from me.I am his father who cares about him or else I would not be trying to contact him. Why is everyone in this country so uptight and paranoid about one another?? The custodial Aunt has no right or reason to put me through all this anxiety just because she can.you know,for the hell of it,who cares? Who knows,it could be a case of family abduction!! That's just it,I dont know anything and Im getting tired of being kept in the dark by an alienating third party custodial so called parent! :P >:( :'( :o

ocean

Send a registered letter to the last school district he was in. Ask for a copy of his entire permenant record folder including his transfer papers to his new school. If you have child's birth certificate, send that and a copy of your license. This will tell you what school he is in. Once you get that info, send same letter to the new school asking for all his records including emergency card copy. This will give you address and phone number. You can also call the new school and ask to the new teacher/principal.

If you want anything legal, you need to get parenting/visitation orders from the last court. File those papers as soon as you get a new address for aunt. This will get you the court orders for phone calls, visits, and anything else you want in there. The police can not do anything without a court order and even that, many do not enforce family court orders and tell you to go back to court to get in worked out. Aunt has legal custody right now so there is nothing anyone can do right now until that is changed.