Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:25:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

sexual abuse!!!

Started by bgt7nelder93.1, Jul 12, 2006, 10:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgt7nelder93.1

I have joint custody of my two boys ages 8 & 10 ,and they are here for their summer visitation.The 8 yr old has been initiating sexual things with my 7 yr old. I called Cps but he is scared to talk he will only talk to me. He told me that his dads girlfriends stepson touched,licked and sucked his privates. I asked him if he told anybody he said he told bio dad and he said he did not believe him and sent him to his room. Austin had the courage to tell the truth and his dad just shoved him away like he was garbage. What are my chances of getting an exparte I dont know if the stepson still lives at the house or not, but his dad made him live with this for years until I found out also tried to blame abuse on me and even brainwashed the kids to say my husband and I did this  to him but the truth finally came out.How sick can this father be ?

notnew

I may be wrong, but my own recent experience with DSS (court ordered investigation), got child to reveal things she wouldn't discuss with anyone. I was suprised. However, she obviously didn't reveal the drug use she has been witness to or I would have custody now instead of being forced to take it to trial.

Anyway, the CPS people are professionals and can work through these issues. The kid needs counseling immediately. Just file the ex-parte, make an official report to CPS and let the chips fall where they may. Personally, I'd much rather get action started immediately then spend the rest of my life kicking myself for what I should have done.

Child molestors should be put to death. Period. It sounds like the perp. is young as well, but that only means he is having time to develop into a more dangerous sicko.

This is a kids life here. Don't hesitate please. Think how you would have felt as a kid in the same position.

Good luck and God Bless