Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:24:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

My Child is Missing!

Started by PeaceofMind, Apr 25, 2012, 02:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeaceofMind

I must now declare my child missing! I have not spoken to him or his custodial "acting as parent"in FOUR MONTHS :( >:( I checked and he no longer attends the school he was at. I dont have a cell number or place of employment for the custodial aunt. I have contacted parent help and child find of america to assist me. So he is missing, yet I have no evidence he is missing from custodial aunt's family.Could this be a case of family abduction?  ??? :-\   The cell number i was given to contact him 2 years ago no longer is a working number. So it seems,as far as I am concerned, my 14 year old child,along with his custodial aunt and her family have just dropped off the face of the earth :o ??? :'(    So this is like,how can I report him missing if I dont know he is missing from her family? Well,they could have put him up for adoption again,so I have registered with the Virginia Putative Father registry,just in case they have done so. I am no longer a putative father,had a DNA test a long time ago proving I'm his real Dad. Any advice?? ??? Should I file a missing persons report even though I dont live in his state,that is,if he is still in that state? I mean,he has been in VA and I am in Florida,so I'm not sure what to do. :( >:( :'( Please help. thank you :)

PeaceofMind

Quote from: PeaceofMind on Apr 25, 2012, 02:31:10 PM
I must now declare my child missing! I have not spoken to him or his custodial "acting as parent"in FOUR MONTHS :( >:( I checked and he no longer attends the school he was at. I dont have a cell number or place of employment for the custodial aunt. I have contacted parent help and child find of america to assist me. So he is missing, yet I have no evidence he is missing from custodial aunt's family.Could this be a case of family abduction?  ??? :-\   The cell number i was given to contact him 2 years ago no longer is a working number. So it seems,as far as I am concerned, my 14 year old child,along with his custodial aunt and her family have just dropped off the face of the earth :o ??? :'(    So this is like,how can I report him missing if I dont know he is missing from her family? Well,they could have put him up for adoption again,so I have registered with the Virginia Putative Father registry,just in case they have done so. I am no longer a putative father,had a DNA test a long time ago proving I'm his real Dad. Any advice?? ??? Should I file a missing persons report even though I dont live in his state,that is,if he is still in that state? I mean,he has been in VA and I am in Florida,so I'm not sure what to do. :( >:( :'( Please help. thank you :)

sunday1

When did you last speak to the child?