Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 09:29:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Drug Tests

Started by Mom0f3, May 21, 2012, 12:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom0f3

My DH has the right to request the BM take a drug test within 24 hours of the request due to her past history with drug use around my SS.  It was brought to our attention she might be using.  In the court order it states my DH is to pay and that she has to go to a certain place to have the testing done.  My questions are the following:

1.  Do any of you have this right within your court order and if so how did you go about requesting the other report to take the test?  I told my DH he could send her an email, fb message, and text her to show proof she was contacted.

2.  Who would get the results being as DH pays for the testing and is allowed to request she take the test?

MixedBag

That's kinda a new one.....can't remember another individual who had this in their court order before.

I'd send her and the place a certified letter -- or maybe e-mail with a "read receipt"

And I'd be asking the place if they will share the results with Dad under these specific circumstances and see what they say -- like is your order "good enough" to get results or do they require something more specific?

FB message can't be proven she got it.

Text messages either.

E-mail -- with re-notify receipt, and mail.