Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 07:17:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rhode Island Custody and Visitation Issues

Started by orim1008, Jun 03, 2012, 03:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orim1008

I am a non custodial father that is being brought to the cleaners by my ex-wife and the Rhode Island court system.  I have serious issues with what both the court and my ex (who only does as the court wants when she feels like it).  I believe that I am in dire need of an attorney's assistance but, because of my situation, I cannot afford it.  Does any one know of any pro bono or extremely inexpensive attorneys in Rhode Island?  HELP!!

Waylon

I don't know any attorneys who do pro bono work (others here may), but this might help:

Tips On Free Or Low Cost Legal Aid (http://deltabravo.net/cms/plugins/content/content.php?content.94)

Quote from: orim1008 on Jun 03, 2012, 03:01:05 PM
I am a non custodial father that is being brought to the cleaners by my ex-wife and the Rhode Island court system.  I have serious issues with what both the court and my ex (who only does as the court wants when she feels like it).  I believe that I am in dire need of an attorney's assistance but, because of my situation, I cannot afford it.  Does any one know of any pro bono or extremely inexpensive attorneys in Rhode Island?  HELP!!
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.