Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 11:41:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Help in NJ

Started by welder13x, Jul 27, 2012, 01:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

welder13x

we were all going to counseling separately. i was released after 1.5 years because i refused pay her for a letter she wrote. so it seems its all about the money. since then i have tried to reach out, even getting a different counselor, who released me since they wouldn't work with him and because of my "solid recovery" Otherwise i get info about her school and activities via 3rd party. I'm never directly involved.

ocean

As long as you have that court order with some type of wording stating that you are allowed to receive all information and allowed at all school and outside activities, call the school, activity, daycare direct and deal with them. Then you are not relying on anyone else and you show up on the days you are allowed and special activities days. Most places are considered public places so you are allowed there. Schools have many many days parents are allowed to be at school plus you can ask to volunteer at the school/classroom and be involved in the parent-teacher association with many opportunities to help out at school then too. (once she is in public school it will be easier).

welder13x

yes. and that is what i am doing, but i am looking to do and be with my child more. i have done everything they have asked. there is no reason why i should be supervised after all this time. they are paranoid that i will take her away from them and have scared my child with these words. i am looking for a way up and out of my current situation, there must be something i can specifically ask for, someone i can talk to, or something i can do besides the right thing one day at a time... i keep getting sorry can't help you. their delusions and poisoning of my daughters mind is ruining our relationship. i want to be reunited with her, they do not, but it shouldn't be up to them! I'm seeking justice in Jesus name! please help me, anyone, point me in the right direction.

welder13x

anyone have any suggestions? please help