Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Having to leave the State where your child lives just to pay support?  (Read 1936 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Life is such a catch 22. I can't possibly be the only one who had to leave an economically depressed area just to pay child support and drastically reduce any visitation that you had with your child. They say support and visitation are 2 different matters. I completely disagree in that you can't visit your child if you can't work. You will end up in jail for failure to pay. How are you really going to see your child in jail? Move if you would like, but this is my ongoing child support issue. I can ask a million faces for a job in my child's locality but no one could ever help even when times were supposed to be "good".
Funny how it all works.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.