Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:58:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Just got some very sad news....

Started by Kitty C., Jul 12, 2012, 07:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

Some of you 'oldtimers' might remember another fellow Iowan on this forum...he went by 'Hawkeye'.  I just learned that he passed away on Monday.  I hadn't heard from him personally for quite a few months and I don't know the details.  I do know that his son, whom he was so devoted to, is either graduated or a junior or senior.  He must be so lost right now...

I guess this is hitting me hard because I had another dear friend pass away suddenly last week.  Starting to feel my mortality very keenly.....
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Waylon

Wow, sorry to hear this. :( 
I vaguely remember him, but nothing specific.

Quote from: Kitty C. on Jul 12, 2012, 07:17:12 AM
Some of you 'oldtimers' might remember another fellow Iowa on this forum...he went by 'Hawkeye'.  I just learned that he passed away on Monday.  I hadn't heard from him personally for quite a few months and I don't know the details.  I do know that his son, whom he was so devoted to, is either graduated or a junior or senior.  He must be so lost right now...

I guess this is hitting me hard because I had another dear friend pass away suddenly last week.  Starting to feel my mortality very keenly.....
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

MixedBag

name rings a bell too -- and it's a times like this I'd rather know your real name than just a screen name....

Hugs and prayers out to the family!