Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 02:47:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

struggling and tired

Started by fooman, Aug 24, 2006, 12:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fooman

to all that will help,

I am a single father looking for some insight.

I have been struggling with my ex over my daughter. She is 7 yrs.
  old and a wonderful kid. the first yr. of her life she lived between my
 home and her mothers home. I moved after the first year for a better paying job. Two weeks after I left the mother dropped my daughter off
to me and left for about a year and never called or came to see our
daughter. one day she finally decided to pick her up for the weekend and
I said ok. it was my 21st b-day. the weekend ended and she never came back. when I called her she said she was not going to let me see my daughter. So i took her to court and the court said it did not matter
and that the mother was going to be the custodial parent(basically I got
screwed). Well over the years my ex has made false accusations against me to keep me away from my child. she has physically attacked me. she has refused to meet me half way to drop off and pick up our
child and most recently her husband assaulted me in front off my child.
my child has told me numerous times that her mom has called me and my wife horrible names and that they are going to have me thrown in jail. I have the majority of this stuff documented through dcf/social services and everytime this stuff happens dcf just says that its not that bad even though her mother and step father admit to it.I just dont know what to do. I lovemy daughter and would do anything for her. I just can't seem to get it through her mothers head that effort needs to be taken on both sides to make things better for our daughter. If her mother does not get her way she basically uses my daughter against until I give in.

PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO