Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 06:31:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Update and thank you........

Started by Kitty C., Dec 01, 2003, 11:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

First, I want to thank all my WONDERFUL friends here who kept me and my family in their prayers.  It DOES work!

Without going into a lot of detail, suffice it to say that there were/are problems and that I had been considering making an emergency move with DS last week over the holiday.  The emergency status has been alleviated for the time being, with your thoughts and prayers, but the move itself isn't quite totally out of the picture yet.  Much remains to be seen.

One thing I CAN tell you with a certainty is that if there are problems, PLEASE seek help!  Guys especially, I know how hard it is for you to ask for help or to seek counseling, I know that many men think that they can take care of the situation or that it isn't as serious as it appears.  Listen with your heart and NEVER ever consider it a weakness to ask.  It is more of a weakness to avoid it till it gets so bad that the situation may be unfixable.  That's why I've gotten into the situation I'm in, by refusing to acknowledge the problem WAS as serious as it is.  I'm just as guilty!

I have joined a support group and now in counseling.  I am taking care of ME.  Cuz if I don't, no one else will.  I still don't know how all this will turn out eventually.   But in the end I will be able to look myself in the mirror, know that I did everything that 'I' could, and have no regrets.

And I know I've told you two this before, but I want the WHOLE world to know:

Indy and MK, you are both ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!:D
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

StPaulieGirl

Oh my goodness!  I will say more prayers for you, and ((big hugs))!

I hope God blesses you, and your family, during this holiday season:)

Hang on tight, Kitty!

gmaoftwo

Stay strong Kitty.  You have done the smart thing in getting help for yourself, and I will still be praying that you make it through this difficult time and come out on top.  Take good care of yourself sweetie!!!!!  We are all pulling for you!!

(((((((HUGS)))))))

DMcD

You and your DS have been in my prayers and I hope that all will work out. Remeber, God has a plan for us all. Sometimes He doesn't take us down the path that we would have chosen for ourselves, but it is always a path that makes us stronger and brings us closer to Him. Take care and stay strong. We are here for you.