Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Wrong Parenting plan.  (Read 2213 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 39
  • Karma: -1
    • View Profile
Wrong Parenting plan.
« on: Aug 29, 2012, 09:59:08 AM »
The parenting plan that my Ex's lawyer submitted was her parening plan. The judge said that we will use his standard parenting plan. Also, the child support is figured wrong. My lawyer is out of town for a week. My question is, Before the parenting plan is entered do I or my lawyer have to sign off on it and how long do we have to sign off on it?


  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3049
  • Karma: 155
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
Re: Wrong Parenting plan.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29, 2012, 01:20:44 PM »
In WV, where I was PRO SE, YES, I received a copy and was allowed to respond etc.
SO...quite honestly, I'm a "take charge" person (yep, pro se).
I would write the court a letter and send it to them, your attorney, and other attorney.
I would ask for an extension for two reasons:
1.  In court, the judge stated that XYZ was supposed to happen.  Instead you are received ABC.
2.  Your attorney is out of town until DATE and is unable to properly and promptly respond to this matter on your behalf.
DON'T go into great detail -- because you do have an attorney.
AND you have to send it to everyone and their brother......(and send it priorty confirmed delivery, so NO ONE can deny receiving it.)


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.