Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 01:12:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Relocating

Started by Justabovewater, Aug 06, 2012, 01:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justabovewater

Sorry for the late response. She wasent difficult untill she decided to move and get custody of the children. Now, If I ask her anything her response is "Contact my Lawyer". I dont think she realizes what Residential Custody with Joint Custody really means. If I ask for information involving the kids, she either dosent respond or responds days after.

ocean

What happened at last pick up?
Then contact her lawyer and make sure you forward that email that you are to contact lawyer to get answers. That will get old real fast when she gets a bill for every email or phone call you make to her lawyer. Start getting info for kids in other ways (schools and activities). When she has kids, let it be. As the kids get older they will be able to tell you things and you can find out through teachers, coaches, and dance studios directly. Court is stressful time, so email if you NEED an answer to something. If not, ignore and just enjoy the times you have with the kids.

Kitty C.

I agree, ocean...every time she tells you to 'contact her atty.' and you do so, she will get billed for it.  If she's given them a retainer, she will go through it mighty fast.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......