Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 05:42:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

married with 2 kids..had 2 kids with another women.

Started by karamel911, Sep 25, 2012, 07:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karamel911

Hello im married with 2 kids..I had another 2 kids on the side yes I know I messed up.
I've been sending money to my other 2 kids mom the one I'm not married to.ever since there birth each month $750.00
A month.by verbal agreement after four years of doing this she now wants to take me to court.I know this will crush my pockets..n I won't b able to take care of the wife and  two kids I live with..I live in nyc... What are my options.my wife does know about these two other kids so that's not an issue..I also have them on health insurance.I'm really worried about her gettin Half my check n not being able to take care of the wife n two kids I live with...need advice someone advised me to Have my wife file for child support also..if that's done who gets more my wife or the other women....or is it split evenly......please help....bad enough living check to check already..this is not good

ocean

NY it is 25% of your income for 2 children. Look up NY child support calculators online and see how much you should be sending.

MixedBag

that's where I think you should start too -- with on-line calculators.

karamel911

ocean

Before....most taxes...
http://www.alllaw.com/calculators/Childsupport/New_York/     Go here, input your info. In NY, does not go by both parents so number won't change for mothers income.