Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 05:48:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

in my opinion, the system does not like men...

Started by TheIrony, Oct 03, 2012, 10:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheIrony

I am one of those guys who has alot to be thankful for and although this is a rant kinda, I am not bitter and wish my kids mother the best life has to give. It took a few years for her and I to figure out that we werent compatable. While we was figuring that out, we had a son. WOW, I watched that little guy come into the world and had NEVER felt more protective over ANYthing in my life as I did that wailing, wet, wrinkled little feller in my arms. I LOVE being a dad, and have felt that way from day one. My son is now 11 years old and I have had full custody since he was two. Whats ironic is that the judge awarded me full custody in the first place...PLUS $100 a week child support from my kids mom. To this day I have not recieved a payment from her, and actually I dont care, because as I said...I am fortunate and know it. I have provided for him without her help. She has chosen to not have ANY contact with him in 8 years, yet my son has a very loving relationship with his grandparents...HER parents. As for the child support, the state has informed me that had I been on welfare then she too would have been branded a 'Deadbeat Parent'...but until I become a tax payer burden...or a crybaby..nobody cares.   8)

ocean

Did you register the child support order with your state? If you do that, they should automatically take her tax refunds and at a certain amount threaten and take driver's license.