Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 01:46:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mother left country and violate visits?

Started by shellcode, Oct 13, 2012, 01:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shellcode

I live in NYC, we have a 6 year old daughter, i did not want to sign the passport, but i did because the mother told me, that my daughter coming back because her grandmother is coming back with her.Well she lie and now she went to out of the country, and my visitation is on friday on October 19, i have every other weekend and the mother has physcial custody and we share legal custody,

ocean

Is she coming back at all? Is she answering you?
Go and try to take the visit even if she says she is not there. Get a police report that no one is home or at pick up spot. If she returns, see if she will give you make up time, if not file contempt of court for denial of visitation and ask that she surrender child's passport and she did not send child home as agreed.

shellcode

shellcode

she was being sneaky, telling me my daughter would be back because i have visits, but it didn;t end up like that, she told me before for me to have 2 weeknds with me and the 2 weekends with her, but i said no, because is not part of my visitation agreement..

shellcode

she knew i had visits with my daughter, and she going play games like that...she done this before... but this time she out of the country

ocean

Are we talking about her never coming back or coming back after this weekend? If she is missing a visit for a vacation, family court will not really do anything but maybe make up time. Email or text mother "since I am missing my parenting time with xx this weekend, please let me know when I can have a make-up weekend for the missed time. If I do not hear from you about a make-up time by Firday, I will file contempt of court for denial of visitation". When/If you go back to court, add a sentence "if child is unavailable for visitation with father, make up time will be the next weekend, same times/pick-ups. Mother will take her vacations with child on her time. Father requests a make up weekend for his missed time with child and he asks the courts to impose sanctions against the mother if she does not have child available for fathers parenting time again, including fathers lawyer fees."

shellcode

shellcode

vacation no? she went because she claim she was getting married, but than told me she not, i don;t if she lieing or what, she told me she not getting married, but she has to go to Domician Republican because there no refund for the ticket she spend...

ocean

Ok, see if she will allow the following weekend, if not file contempt for make up weekend with future sanctions.

shellcode

no i will not she been doing this to long and i had make up visits before, i want in change in custody period....and we stood a juidge before, and the judge if she go to dr and violate i be granted sole custody..