Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 04:44:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

custody help please help

Started by wong tong, Nov 14, 2012, 03:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wong tong

:)hello every one im new to this form thank you ! i need advice quick, my ex has custody, i have been supporting my son since birth, she is going to  federal prison next month, and  i have never been in trouble with the law and i hold a good job  since 13 years, the last couple of months she has denyed me seeing him, i have filed  papers with court, in this matter 5 times and the courts say there is nothing i can do, its in the custody paper im allowed to see him, i have requesting hearing on this matter and still i get denied.i cant affored a lawyer.when i found out she will be going to prison i filed a paper for a  custody they denied me for that this week, in the custody paper she is to let me see him on week ends still they say theres nothing they can do, she has lied to the courts about going  to prison i took the papers up there and still nothing i need help, i called the law and we went over to her place so i can see my son  the lady said he went out of state what am i to do ,my son is 3 years old and  he needs me in his life i love and miss him so much, i need some advice i cant afford a lawyer.please time is running out,im so worried for my son ,