Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 02:28:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Result of Hearing

Started by mommy nurse, Nov 19, 2012, 07:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mommy nurse

Hello!  There was no final judgment done  on my case but a minor's counsel was ordered.  Baby daddy was ordered again to find a job as the judge said,"You have been looking for a job for a very long time."  Judge also ordered to remove our child from  Medi-cal and continue to utilize the private insurance I have for her,  which was a very good news for me because our daughter will now avail of the various benefits catered for her autism.  Minor counsel will also investigate his living condition including his 18 year old daughter still sleeping in the same bed with him.  It was a major concern for the judge, he said this should been reported to CPS.....(i didn't know it was that severe). 

So far, this was an experience and hoping members here will learn something.  We will again appear in court in January.

I am very relieved that the judge did not order any child support and I have a positive view about next hearing that I will be granted with more days so I can bring her to the autism programs.

Thank you to those who advised me to ask for a court order for the dad to provide  a separate bed or room for my daughter.