Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 08:47:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fiancee's ex-wife made false sexual abuse allegations against my son

Started by SoloMarz, Dec 07, 2012, 12:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoloMarz

My fiancee and I have bee in a relationship for nearly 6 years now.  I have 3 children (Girl-22, Boy-11 and Girl-10).  He has 2 children (Girl-11 and Boy-6).  Our children are all very close.  Especially my ss the 6yr old. I still call him the baby since I have been in his life before he even had has first birthday.  My fiancee and his ex separated when he was only 4 months old.  The reason for my post is I am really beside myself and need some advice.  This is my first time posting like this but I need to share with others who may understand how I feel.  The ex-wife is a constant manipulator and has done everything she can to destroy my fiancee's life and alienate the children from him.  One of her latest stunts involved her filing a request for emergency restraining order.  She cited in her the petition that my 11yr old tried to sexually molest my 10 yr old sd by asking her to perform oral sex on him.  That he repeatedly walks in on her in the shower and her father yells at her for saying anything about it. This is an absolute cruel LIE!  The judge didn't even respond to it.  We had court and the judge ruled they go to another JCC to talk with a mediator.  This woman is immature, insecure and down right pissed off that her life took a turn down while my fiancee has improved his life after her.  This is only one of the stunts she's pulled.  There are so many....

My concern is family court documents are public record and have no burden of proof to satisfy.  What happens if my son is runs for a government office or requires some security clearance and these lies surface.  Not only that, as his mother how do I allow her to slander him like that.  He has done nothing to this psycho but treat her 6 year old son like a little brother.  He has taught him how to build great lego creations, play chess and my son still will play cars with the youngest to make him happy.  As his mother I want some recourse.  I want to protect my son from being attacked and his name dragged into this drama.

Do any of you have background on a situation like this?

Thanks.

sunlitbeauty

I can relate to what you are going through, and I am looking for answers myself...
I am a father who lives in BC who has been falsely accused of sexual abuse of my now 9 year old daughter who lives with my mother.
I am a retired veteran of the Canadian Forces who lives on a limited pension.
I support my wife and three children (excluding my 9 year old daughter), aged 6yrs, 3yrs and 1 yrs old.
I do not have money due to my limited income for the services of an attorney, and my mother is denying access to my daughter at present.
Are there any advocates in Canada that could help me with this situation?
I do not believe that it is in the best interests of my daughter to not be able to see me.
This is not the first time that my mom has disobeyed a court order, and denied access.
It is my hope that there might be an advocate out there that could help me with this delicate situation.
The incident was submitted to protective services (Called The Ministry of Children and Families up here in Canada), and it was immediately dismissed by them. There was never an order, nor an investigation. This would probably be due to the fact that nothing has ever occurred of this nature between myself and my daughter. As I stated, I have three other children that I live with with my wife of 7 years. My other daughter would never say anything of this nature about me, as I am a very loving father and I have never abused my children. I have abused myself in doing back breaking work in order to support my family (12 hours shifts doing concrete hi-rise forming, ie. building towers) out of love for my kids to be able to have a good life, and to have the things that they need. I joined the military after the recession back in 2008 destroyed any chance I had of employment as a Journeyman Carpenter. I was injured while serving in the Canadian Forces, and I now live on a very limited income to support my wife and four children with. This issue came up around Christmas, and my oldest daughter has not received her presents to this date, and I am afraid to the amount of brainwashing that my mother (her grandmother) is subjecting her to.
I am afraid that if this is allowed to go too far, that my other three kids may lose access to me, their loving father. I have read about cases where the judge has decided to remove access in family court even when no clear evidence of a sexual offence is present. I served my country, had my livelihood taken away from me due to the severe nature of my injury(chronic pain in my lower back and left leg, which is partially paralyzed, plus three compressed discs from my military service), and now I am having the one thing threatened that I value more than anything else...access to my children, and their right to have their father, a true family man, taken away from them!