Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: regain rights if possible???  (Read 1623 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
regain rights if possible???
« on: Feb 18, 2013, 01:05:04 PM »
 :'( I am a father who has lost his parental rights. I already went through appeals, and am at a good place in my life to raise my daughter. I have no criminal record, and have no harm on my daughter. I was poor and did not have housing, and was job less. I did not make the 2 year mark in CA. Other issues are the mother and me being together, but we have been separated and do not talk. I have not communicated with her for a year in a half and she has a criminal record along with rehab and jail issues. I am requesting some help to find advice or a legal representative. Thanks for your time, Eric       Sorry for the past post I was mad and emotional and directed anger towards certain workers and lawyers that did not help me.


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 69
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Re: regain rights if possible???
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19, 2013, 09:41:04 AM »
I would file a Motion for Modification. Being poor does not terminate parental rights. Is there more here? If you can get the mother for contemptuous behavior that can start the ball rolling on changed circumstances.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.