Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 08:35:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ideas on going to the Media.

Started by FatherTime, Oct 30, 2006, 07:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatherTime

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to the press Finally.  Wednesday night is when I go public.  Court is on Thursday. (postponed: I am making sure all facts are in order, don't want a lawsuit.)  I'll hand the court commissioner and opposing counsel the same content that I will have already given to the press.  A little fair warning, ONLY because I feel that they have been victimized by the PBFH as well.  I don't want to piss them off, I am just doing what I have to do.  It's time that I stood up and said Enough.  

I have really good content and valid points and arguments.  I'll have supporting documentation online, covering my case and also gender discrimination in general for the press to review.   I'll have one letter typed up which will be clear and concise.  I don't want to have to try and speak it out in court because they'll just turn me off.  If I hand them a letter, then the court will have to admit that they received the information that I have always tried to present.  

Also, another factor is how do I this so that it doesn't hurt my daughter in any way.  She may see her Dad on tv over this, and I don't know if it will make her feel good or bad.  I'm just worried about how it will affect her.  

I'm definitely doing this.  I'm also Firing my court appointed attorney.  (didn't fire her, she is looking at docs)Someone must have thought that it would be funny to give a father right's activist a timid and inexperienced female attorney.  

I've been on the local news on several occasions already, so I have some practice and experience speaking to the public.

I would just like to get some thoughts on how you would go about making a total a$$ of yourself by spotlighting wrongs in the system.  It will embarass them, and myself.  

Does anyone have any good suggestions or ideas for maximizing my effort?

I am looking for content to support gender discrimination in the court system.  Any good links, content, or other supportive material would be appreciated.

FatherTime

The local paper was NOT interested.

Local TV Stations: really interested. They wanted me to go public now.

CustodyIQ

What do you hope to accomplish?

FatherTime

Exposing a  finding in WA Parenting Act Study, regarding Guideline visitation.  Example will be given.  

Exposing Department of Child Support illegal determination of custody, in certain cases.  (from the initial documents)

Candidate responses in regards to shared parenting.  

I have certain instances in my own case which I don't know how to present.  I know gender discrimination is hard to prove.  So I won't say gender discrimination. Proof of fraud which is really hard to get anyone, ANYONE,  to take a look at.  So I know that the media will at least look at my information.  I'm real confident that it will be to their liking.  Proof of fraud, easy to see if anyone would look at the information.

Vote Time press coverage of Father's Non-rights and Family Values.

I know that going to press will allow the truth to be told, in regards to my case and father's issues with the court and it's legal system.

I have to be sure what type of information that I am not allowed to give out to the public.  One question on the issue.  I know that there is Attorney/Client priviledge. Is there Attorney to Attorney priviledged information?  I have a letter from her attorney to my attorney quoting "Guideline Visitation" I have proof of the findings of the Parenting Study by Diane Lye.  Can I give out that information to the press?

I was going to go to press today...but I am in a brief holding pattern.  Getting my ducks in a row. :)